What is your baby’s must haves? when AK was a baby, less than a year old, I always had these items with me. Some of them still exist up to this day, and we still use them since AK is still a toddler. They are my worth-it must-haves—worth the buy.
- Boba Air Carrier. I couldn’t stress how amazing this product is. It’s light, foldable, and can carry my baby’s weight with ease. I use this especially on travel since we do not bring strollers when we go to our province.
- Akeeva Stroller. This one is worth every penny. It can be folded easily and comes with a bag where you can carry it on your back if your baby is not using it. Sadly, we lost this one in a parking area. I still recommend this.
- UV Care Sterilizer. I know there are many sterilizers out there. I do not limit you to this particular brand but having a sterilizer is a time saver, especially for a working mom like me. I didn’t have this until a few months into motherhood. This worked wonders as it can sterilize baby items, phones, and other gadgets. Useful during the pandemic.
- High Chair. A hand me down, which I am super thankful for as this allowed AK to sit properly during our feeding time. We also explored baby-led weaning using this high chair. Sadly we weren’t consistent, but all is good. I passed this on to my baby nephew.
- Baby Bouncer. A gift from his godfather, which I am thankful for. Every time we put AK on this one, he sleeps immediately, bouncing up and down in his bouncer. Allowed me to do other stuff. Lifesaver.
#writedown #musthaves #babyitems #vlib
Leave a Reply